Lecture -1 History of Refrigeration

Here is a Lecture on Refrigeration and Airconditioning by Prof.M.Ramgopal from the Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur.
Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your ideas, ask questions and doubts in this discussion.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Refrigerant Compressors and Development under this topic is a video lecture by Prof. M.Ramgopal from the Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur. Check the video below and share with us...
A few days ago I read about artificial rains being developed by scientists. Anyone got any idea how this is done? Hail, lightning and gales came through the state's eastern...
Canon Rock is the 'Rock' version of popular composition 'Canon In D' by musician John Pachelbel, created by popular guitarist Jerry C. YouTube user 'FunTwo' casually played the song and...
Soon we would be 95,000 CEans community. I think we should create a counter for the last 1000 CEans and display it above the forum. It would be fun to...
hello, Can anyone please help me out in this problem related to communication.... how can i transmit a message signal (mostly sinusoidal..eg from signal generator) of freq ranging from 100hz...