Learn Software Testing Online

Hello,

i am working in a small company as a software tester. Here, we do manual testing and it's basic only. I would like to learn more like tools, tips, tricks, scripts etc. Can anyone suggest me any good ebook, videos, online classes, tutorials etc.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *pushkar*
    Hello,

i am working in a small company as a software tester. Here, we do manual testing and it's basic only. I would like to learn more like tools, tips, tricks, scripts etc. Can anyone suggest me any good ebook, videos, online classes, tutorials etc.
    I'd recommend picking up topics one by one and starting discussions in the computer science engineering section. That way, not only people will learn, but we'll also create a great learning resource.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    There is QTP(Quick Test Professional) which is used for automated testing.
    also google for ISTQB certification.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys/babes i'm interested inventing some new ideas on(" introducing a bluetooth device transformation and printing in new model xerox machines)... I have no idea on that and i am...
I am confused about.. What is the angle between voltage and current practically??.. I am unable to imagine it
my name is NKUNDABAGENZI ABOUBAKAR, i am RWANDAN i am undergraduate at ZANZIBAR UNIVERSITY situated in TANZANIA. RWANDA and TANZANIA are all east AFRICAN countries. i expect to end up...
Hi all, I am scheduled to take the ETS Revised GRE on the 16th of August.I have been preparing for sometime now and lately i took a test from the...
need a good book to clear the concepts of vb.net ! can anybody help ! thanks in advance