Bluetooth In XEROX Machine - Possible?

hey guys/babes i'm interested inventing some new ideas on(" introducing a bluetooth device transformation and printing in new model xerox machines)... I have no idea on that and i am working on it !!!!... can u help me out with it ?????.... pl????...

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Bluetooth is getting old and wi-fi machine are already there.
    Latest trend is NFC.πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Babes? 😳

You've no idea of what you are working on! Well, I guess that's not a nice situation to be in. As #-Link-Snipped-# said, NFC could be a better idea to go with. But you might have to find out what functionality you're planning to implement first.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    guys/babesπŸ˜²πŸ˜¨πŸ˜•
    missed this first time.
  • satzyo
    satzyo
    The_Big_K
    Babes? 😳

You've no idea of what you are working on! Well, I guess that's not a nice situation to be in. As #-Link-Snipped-# said, NFC could be a better idea to go with. But you might have to find out what functionality you're planning to implement first.
    wht s nfc
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    satzyo
    wht s nfc
    NFC is an abbreviation of Near Field Communication technology. Hit Google if you want to know more about it πŸ˜€
  • satzyo
    satzyo
    t
    The_Big_K
    NFC is an abbreviation of Near Field Communication technology. Hit Google if you want to know more about it πŸ˜€
    tnx bro
  • satzyo
    satzyo
    patrickjosephraj
    hey guys/babes i'm interested inventing some new ideas on(" introducing a bluetooth device transformation and printing in new model xerox machines)... I have no idea on that and i am working on it !!!!... can u help me out with it ?????.... pl????...

am also tryng ths as my projct dude
  • nani.babu
    nani.babu
    can u tell me about RS 232 cables????????
    πŸ˜”
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    USB To Serial (RS-232) Adapter
    [​IMG]
  • nani.babu
    nani.babu
    ianoop
    Bluetooth is getting old and wi-fi machine are already there.
    Latest trend is NFC.πŸ˜€
    nfc isn't takes to time to touch the devices??????? whereas bluetooth can do it much easier..
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    nani.babu
    nfc isn't takes to time to touch the devices??????? whereas bluetooth can do it much easier..
    its also a good point..but now a days everyone uses wifi. I think Bluetooth is apparently dead.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    NFC OS technology of upcoming days you can represent your project strongly using this.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Transfer rate of wifi is maximum of 11 Mbps ... and of Bluetooth v1.0 was 768 Kbps.
    But Bluetooth v3.0's theoretical data transfer speed is 24 Mbps (theoretically).
    So, I don't think that Bluetooth is dead.
    there are advantages/disadvantages of both wifi & bluetooth.
    We see wifi xerox machines in market & not bluetooth xerox machines, you can find the reason why wifi is preferred over bluetooth in xerox machines.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's not dead for sure. I remember our Small Talk with Dr. Foley : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Quoted from interview:This is 3 years old interview
    I imagine Bluetooth will be ubiquitous in our daily lives – we won’t even remember a time when we plugged our phone into our PC to sync or held the mobile phone to our actual ear to take a call.
    I think this is replaced by wifi for sure and car deck will be replaced by NFC.
    I would like ask a question that, from the time you have a phone with wifi and wifi router at your home, how many times you used bluetooth?

Only bluetooth headset, which isn't replaced by other technology till date.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ianoop
    Quoted from interview:
    I think this is replaced by wifi for sure and car deck will be replaced by NFC.
    Lets talk about overall usage and not just home.
    Wifi ain't gonna be useful when you are on highway or travelling continuously.
    you won't find wifi router everywhere but you gonna find bluetooth handset and laptop with bluetooth almost everywhere. even 2k bucks handset has Bluetooth now-a-days.
    see, as i said both have some advantage & disadvantage.
    Plus, Bluetooth v4.0 is not 3 year late invention, it's still UD though .. but transfer rate is far better than wifi (even v3.0 killed wifi in transfer rate)
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Wi-Fi tethering makes a phone to acts as router for communication with two devices without router and accessing internet. πŸ˜€ and also file sharing is now shifting through cloud drives.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Tethering can be done even with bluetooth & as bluetooth has faster transfer rate it's more suitable than wifi πŸ˜€
  • nani.babu
    nani.babu
    Troll_So_Hard
    Transfer rate of wifi is maximum of 11 Mbps ... and of Bluetooth v1.0 was 768 Kbps.
    But Bluetooth v3.0's theoretical data transfer speed is 24 Mbps (theoretically).
    So, I don't think that Bluetooth is dead.
    there are advantages/disadvantages of both wifi & bluetooth.
    We see wifi xerox machines in market & not bluetooth xerox machines, you can find the reason why wifi is preferred over bluetooth in xerox machines.
    today windows mobile is a trend and it is easy to make all documentation in hand.if we're supposed make a print out, bluetooth is helpful than wi-fi 'cause wi-fi is practically not offerd in all places...but bluetooth always. for eg. frankly our institute is a wi-fi campus...still in times of requirement my mobile shows "no wi-fi apps found" πŸ‘€
  • dossdss
    dossdss
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    you said wi-fi not available everywhere but bluetooth is. but as bluetooth is in almost all mobiles so is wi-fi, then then how bluetooth can be preferred ?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    dossdss
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    you said wi-fi not available everywhere but bluetooth is. but as bluetooth is in almost all mobiles so is wi-fi, then then how bluetooth can be preferred ?
    What I mean is, for wifi we need router for receiving/transmitting signals.
    But for bluetooth, we don't need any external component - the bluetooth (receiver - transmitter) is already embedded in laptop or cell phone.(although external BT dongles are available)

To be mentioned that, you won't find wifi in low end phones, but bluetooth you'll find in every phones - low end to high end.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am confused about.. What is the angle between voltage and current practically??.. I am unable to imagine it
my name is NKUNDABAGENZI ABOUBAKAR, i am RWANDAN i am undergraduate at ZANZIBAR UNIVERSITY situated in TANZANIA. RWANDA and TANZANIA are all east AFRICAN countries. i expect to end up...
Hi all, I am scheduled to take the ETS Revised GRE on the 16th of August.I have been preparing for sometime now and lately i took a test from the...
need a good book to clear the concepts of vb.net ! can anybody help ! thanks in advance
Yes this metal is so precious and expensive, that it cannot be put to industrial use, but then was just wondering about its mechanical properties. any ideas anyone ?