Lava Launches 4G Enabled Budget Smartphones Lava A88, A71, and X11 In India

Home-spawned smartphone manufacturer Lava has unveiled three budget handsets A71, A88 and X11 in India. All the phones are priced under 8k; A71 at Rs. 6,499, A88 at Rs. 5,499, while the X11 is priced at Rs. 7,999. Lava A71, available in Royal Blue, Dream Black, and Regal Gold variants features a 5-inch touch screen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. It runs on Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2500 mAh removable battery. Its 8 GB of internal storage can be expanded up to 32 GB via a microSD card. The phone sports a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front snapper for selfies. Powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core processor it is paired with 1 GB RAM and has a Corning Gorilla Glass for display.

Lava-A71

Lava A88 comprises of 512 MB of RAM with a 5-inch 480 x 850 pixel display. On camera front it combines a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Fired up by a 2000mAh battery, it is available in Black and White colour variants. 4 GB of internal storage is expandable upto 32GB via a microSD card. All the 3 models support dual SIM, and with A88 the connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). The other features such as Proximity sensors, Ambient light sensors, Accelerometer are also available.

Lava-A88

Lava X11 comes with a 5-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixel) display and Corning Gorilla Glass, powered by 1.5 quad-core processor coupled with 2 GB of RAM. The battery of 2500mAh (non removable) can deliver up to 10.5 hours on 3G networks. It houses 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. Photography wise there is a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. X11, the most expensive among three will be available in Crystal Blue and White/Gold colours.

Lava-X11

While A71 is already available, Lava A88 and X11 would be available across retail stores and online platforms from February third week.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a fresher and I am searching job , I attend 10 to 12 interview but i am unable to get a job so what sho
I've been hearing of the groundbreaking discovery and proof of the gravitational waves that Einstein had proposed long ago. I've absolutely no clue what these waves are and if anyone...
I have been working in PHP mainly magento for last 5+ years. I want to move futher in career. what should i do? what new skill i can learn? i...
IS IT POSSIBLE TO REGULATE THE DC MOTOR BY COUPLING WITH DC GENERATOR?
A mechanical engineering graduate form IIT Kharagpur and an AMP from Harvard Business School, Bhaskar Majumdar serves as the Managing Partner at Unicorn India Ventures fund. He has a rich...