Laurus 2k12 at Regency Institute of Technology, Yanam on Feb 9, 2012

Laurus is a technical festival organized by Regency Institute of Technology, Yanam.

Read education has to draw out the best from the boys and girls. "Laurus" serves a forum for the presentation of the creative writing of pupils and encourages the art of communicating among students and motivates the young minds to express themselves freely. The focus is primarily on students- their creativity, their achievements and their potential. This event will serve as a spring board for the students to reach greater heights. Laurus is a mirror that reflects the capabilities, achievement and progress of CES in the areas on academics, sports and culture.

Events:
  • Scorolz
  • Neuro Spark
  • The Battle
  • Cuts and Frames
  • Googler
  • Cyber Wars

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://www.laurus2k12.ritcsit.com/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TechnoRollix 12 is a national level techno-cult festival of OP Jindal Institute of Technology, Raigarh. This vibrant technical festival aims at providing an opportunity to the young technocrats of various...
E-Merge 12 is a Technical Symposium organized by JNTU Anantapur. "Knowledge does not drive change.. It enables change. Be a part of this event at E-Merge 2012." True engineers never...
Hi everyone, I'm currently studying at university, even though it is the summer holidays over here, and I am new to this group. I am currently making a electric powered...
Friends, You can have this as a project topic. MIT scientists working with RWTH Aachen University, Germany have tried to increase the electricity generated through solar power plants. They have...
What is solar paint, is it available commercialy ?