Kyocera Echo Phone Gets Android 2.3.4 upgrade (Gingerbread)

Kyocera Echo phone got lot of appreciation from reviewers on the Internet. The phone is now getting Android 2.3.4 update. Here are some of the features -

Android 2.3.4 upgrade (Gingerbread) features:

• An upgrade to the Sype 3.0 virtual keypad, with Tap Correction and Horizontal Word Choice List (predictive text)
  • An improved Downloads application, offering easy access to any file downloaded from the browser, email or another application
  • Pinch-to-zoom in Browser, Gallery, Maps, & Sprint Navigation
  • Internet calling over Wi-Fi
  • A Near Filed Communications (NFC) Reader to interact with posters, advertisements, products, etc.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Galaxy SII phone is already a hit phone in the market, also called as the best Android phone available. The phone has excellent hardware and awesome features. That said,...
I have seen that Channel has got more preference over BufferedStreams.Suppose i have writeen a program to copy a file.If i use Channel there then the speed with which the...
Lenovo has taken a lead in adopting the newly accepted rupee symbol on their hardware for Indian customers. The Think Centre M60e desktop is India's first to have a rupee...
Facebook, after learning from Sony Qriocity and PSN network hacks has released a new program to reward the researchers and engineers who report bugs in Facebook's site. If you sign...
Hello All, I,Abhishek Jain worked as a software engineer in TCS.I have done my Engg. in Mechatronics from Manipal Institute of Technology.Since,I am a Mechtronics engg.,I am really interested in...