View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12831 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
shail1005
shail1005 • Feb 18, 2008

Know your Dream Company Better!

Hi all,
While looking for placements papers, I came across this site which not only gives the placement papers but a detailed paper pattern for each of the companies.
Also yo can compare any 2 companies based on different parameters like package, work, location, onsite opportunities etc.

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Feb 18, 2008
shail1005
Hi all,
While looking for placements papers, I came across this site which not only gives the placement papers but a detailed paper pattern for each of the companies.
Also yo can compare any 2 companies based on different parameters like package, work, location, onsite opportunities etc.
Link Removed
Sometimes, its difficult to distinguish between an ad and a regular post. Get in touch with us through Contact Us form if you want to advertise on CrazyEngineers. 😀

p.s: 1.Nice website name.
2. More posts pointing to the CN website will be edited/deleted.
Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya • Feb 18, 2008
Its an advert, Biggie. Please take out their link 😀

They should consider putting ads, or maybe an even more strategic alliance wherein, CEans can post their career questions in one dedicated forum (like Higher education) and we can get a subject matter expert from them. What say, eh?

Lets try to integrate both the offerings to provide a seamless solution to our users (wah! I couldnt resist using so many jargon in one go 😁)
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Feb 18, 2008
kidakaka
Its an advert, Biggie. Please take out their link 😀

They should consider putting ads, or maybe an even more strategic alliance wherein, CEans can post their career questions in one dedicated forum (like Higher education) and we can get a subject matter expert from them. What say, eh?

Lets try to integrate both the offerings to provide a seamless solution to our users (wah! I couldnt resist using so many jargon in one go 😁)
lol, I agree.

Btw, did you pick up those words from the Dilbert's buzzword list or do they come naturally to you after 2 years of MBAing ;-)

[ps: No offense! 😀 ]
Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya • Feb 19, 2008
Au naturale mon ami 😁

None taken. After 2 years, I say these jargon with pride ;-) ... since the throes of normal life do not give one enough leeway to use them!!

Share this content on your social channels -