Second life.

Don't know how many of you have heard about second life....

This is about the life in which you can do everything which you are missing in real life... my experience is saying its awesome stuff....

Just check it by giving second life in Google.... you will feel exciting stuff ....

Another thing which impressed me about this site/community is that those guys (Linden) are thinking of converting the second life money in real life... they are showing Ads on hoardings in second life and charging real money too from the companies. This is unbelievable stuff man.....

Your view on this!!!

--CrazyBoy

I am back "Big K"

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    Don't know how many of you have heard about second life....

This is about the life in which you can do everything which you are missing in real life... my experience is saying its awesome stuff....

Just check it by giving second life in Google.... you will feel exciting stuff ....

Another thing which impressed me about this site/community is that those guys (Linden) are thinking of converting the second life money in real life... they are showing Ads on hoardings in second life and charging real money too from the companies. This is unbelievable stuff man.....

Your view on this!!!

--CrazyBoy

I am back "Big K"
    Welcome back , CrazyBoy 😀 We missed you !

I know about Second Life. I tried it for some time, however I think it going to take some time before it becomes a part of our first life 😁
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Same here, tried it too. But it needs full time devoted for a full fledged immersing experience!

I saw these robotic societies there who also held tutorials and "practicals". Some other places I visited were Disco, Ladies cloth shops and HUGE apartment complexes!

But has huge potential if you can spend time creating stuff there 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[This post comes from an electrical engineer who's a complete newbie to the world of automobiles & therefore his questions might look 'too basic'] With that disclaimer, I'll put my...
Wha is SCOMO and how does it help in Application Management in Mobile devices
I am a Mechanical Engineering student at present in 3rd year and i have to make a minor project.
i am a electrical engineer. i am in final year, till now i am not selected in any company. so i confuse that what i do now. first option :-...
how can i break password of win xp when i do not enter in the system it wants administrator password. so i want to know about break the password of...