Know Your CEan-Ishutopre

Hello CEans,We are back again after Festival holidays ,This time presenting the interview of a CEan who has joined us more than six months and posts 450 posts around, a CE by ACE none other than #-Link-Snipped-#

Read the following interview to know more about him.

Cooldudeiet: Hi Ishan Topre, you are a Crazy Mechanical engineer, tell us more about yourself.
ishutopre:Hi friends, Myself Ishan Jayant Topre.I come from a business family, but I don’t claim ‘business is in my blood’ thing.(lol how can business be part of your DNA apart from RBC and WBCs?) But yes I am a little miser. A real miser (Just kidding).I may start a venture if I feel so.I enjoy reading books,playing games (Though I follow none).

Cooldudeiet:How did you get introduced to CrazyEngineers (CE)?
ishutopre:I got introduced to CE because of one of my friends,AKD. She is a very good person and has a good deal of knowledge of many things.

Cooldudeiet: Why did you take up this particular engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?
ishutopre:I joined Mechanical because it is not like 'I was fascinated by the branch' thing. But yes, I wanted to know what these people do?

For Civil-they construct buildings, electronics and electrical-They construct and maintain electrical instruments.

But I thought that mechanical people only play with links. I was wrong. There are a lot of things happening apart from links and mechanisms. This field is very wide and scope is far greater. I am happy to be one of them. ?

Cooldudeiet:You are planning to start a Venture, So which type of strategy you have in mind ?

ishutopre:Well basically, I have some Ideas in mind. I don’t know if they will be applicable. I will do a job first for 3-5 years, and try to know what is required to set up an industry and then finally will decide.

Cooldudeiet: What are you area of interest in Mechanical Engineering and how you can implement this in your business?
ishutopre:Actually my area of interest is Automobiles and I will do something in that. There are a lot of opportunities in this field. I think that we can easily imagine the applications.

One more thing is that there are a few companies dealing in Jigs and fixtures.But friends, These things are long ahead now.In short I haven’t thought much about industry.I will focus on things in hand and getting a good job in references to my dream just mentioned.

Cooldudeiet:What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?
ishutopre:

1.I am one of the team member of Car making competition organized by SAE.

I have cleared JLPT level N3.

I have started to write for CE.

Yes that is all. I will need to improve my performance constantly.

Cooldudeiet:So you have cleared JLPT level 3? How do you feel and how much is easy to learn so you can suggest to other CEans?

ishutopre: I feel that the exam is very good and all of us should try to learn the language. Japanese is more similar to Languages in Bharat than Chinese. The exam is to know your efficiency in Japanese language. It is a bit tough but a lot easy.So chill. Anyone who wants to appear can give it 2 times a year. Once in june-july and then on December 1st Sunday. Please check for all details on official website if JLPT.

Cooldudeiet:What is your favorite pass time?
ishutopre:I go to my shop.I like observing people.

Then I sometimes play volley ball, chess.If no one is around I just start singing to myself.

Cooldudeiet:Who are your idols or inspirations?
ishutopre :My Parents.I just don’t have words to express.

Cooldudeiet: Where you find yourself before joining CE and after joining CE, Is there any difference in you?
ishutopre: Yes actually I used to think that I am smartest guy on Earth. But after joining I realized that there are still smarter people around. There are a lot of knowledge waiting to be tapped and a lot of mysteries to be unraveled in life if you don’t do that then you are just a frog in a well. So I am happy to get new Ideas and I love exploring them J

The CE Quickies aka Rapid Fire:

1. Who are the best CEans according to you?
ishutopre:The best CEans are those who not only contribute to CE but also are benefitted from it.

They are Deepika Bansal,CP,CT,dilip K.

2. If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
ishutopre:1.Work,2.Still more work and 3.Lot of work.and I am getting it too.

3. If you were not an engineer, you would be?
ishutopre: Politician

4. Your biggest blooper till date is?
ishutopre: have a lot of bloopers days in my life. One of them is once I was going with my friend,double seat.I stopped as the signal went red. Then as it became green I started my bike again. I was talking all the way but no one was responding. When I looked back, he was not there. Alas!I had reached my destination by then. When I called him on his mobile, he replied that he had waited there because we had to go there only. The place where I had just reached was not the destination. So I had to return back to that signal. 

Well I sometimes create comedy and feel that we should take life a little lightly, don’t take too much load. Because you have to work if you take pressure or not. So why take it in first place? Just do your work happily.

5. A moment you can never forget.
ishutopre: Actually the problem is I cannot remember anything so no question of forgetting

6. 5 years from now, you will?
ishutopre: Searching for Job opportunities which are not easily available or may be helping my brothers.

7:Cooldudeiet:If you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?
 ishutopre:I believe if each individual develops himself, the Nation is automatically developed. I think charity begins at home. So the 5 year plan would start with MY ‘Self development’

8: Cooldudeiet:What do you want to say about CE?
ishutopre: I don’t know about others.But please friends contribute your knowledge. Try to grow with others. Unity is strength friends and on CE we are having 90001+ strong members. Your knowledge will increase if you discuss it with everyone. The thing which I came to know is there are a little less topics and Ideas for Mechanical,Civil and Chemical and metallurgical branch.

CE is a good place to share your Ideas.So go ahead.

Thanks for your time Ishan,We wish you all the very best

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great questions and answers 😀 . I think working for few years in industry before taking the entrepreneurial plunge is bit over-rated. From my experience, if one is very sure of his/her entrepreneurial career then it makes sense to start early and gain all the experience 'on the field' 😀

All the best and keep us updated about your progress 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    cooldudeiet
    I have a lot of bloopers days in my life. One of them is once I was going with my friend,[/COLOR]double seat.I stopped as the signal went red. Then as it became green I started my bike again. I was talking all the way but no one was responding. When I looked back, he was not there. Alas!I had reached my destination by then. When I called him on his mobile, he replied that he had waited there because we had to go there only. The place where I had just reached was not the destination. So I had to return back to that signal.

Hilarious! 😁 😁

@cd: Awesome set of questions! Good Job! 👍
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hey a nice KYCEan again 😁

good job cooldudeiet and ishan 😁
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    @Ishu: Nice replies. 😀
    All the best with your future.

@cd: Good questions.

A good read overall! 👍
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thank you all of you. 😀

@Biggie: I will keep your advice in mind. Thanks for the idea. 😀

@CD: Thanks friend. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ishutopre: It wasn't an advice. Just my opinion 😉 .
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Nice interview Ishan.. Good to know about you...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice Interview Ishu and CD. 😉
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Nice interview Cd and ishu!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Nice Answers Ishu 😀

Thanks Everyone 😀
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Nice interview Ishu and Cd!!!! 😀
    Good to know about you ISHAN!!!😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    Nice interview 😀😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thank you everyone. 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice Interview!
    Great job cd and ishan 😀
  • Farjand
    Farjand
    Good to know about you ishutopre. 😀
    Well done Cooldudeiet.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice interview guys
    sorry for delay
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    have a lot of bloopers days in my life. One of them is once I was going with my friend,double seat.I stopped as the signal went red. Then as it became green I started my bike again. I was talking all the way but no one was responding. When I looked back, he was not there. Alas!I had reached my destination by then. When I called him on his mobile, he replied that he had waited there because we had to go there only. The place where I had just reached was not the destination. So I had to return back to that signal.

Well I sometimes create comedy and feel that we should take life
    a little lightly, don’t take too much load. Because you have to work if you take pressure or not. So why take it in first place? Just do your work happily
    Same was happened with me ,but at railway crossing.I was deeply thinking about a computer program logic, that i forgot we were two ,me and one sardar ji 😀
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Great to know you Ishan. Nice interview👍
    Your blooper made me laugh. That was a very funny incident mate.😁
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Nice to know about you Ishan. Your blopper is cool. And you are one hell of a guy!! Cheers to your passion!!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thanks Anoop. You are cool. 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow!!! Didn't see this!!! 😁 Awesome man!!! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello ppl, i am coding for a website and i want to run this code. But i dont know why its not running.