Know Your CEan - Cranky

CEan Cranky - Male or Female? Studying or Working? Don't know? Hmm Hence CrazyEngineers came up with a very Good Interview with #-Link-Snipped-# to let you know about her. Cranky is one of our CE Maniacs who has contributed about 130+ valuable posts to CE. CEan - Cranky aka Srinithi Srinivasan is a Final year Electrical Engineering Student and a very busy person( I didn't said she is a lazy person ). She likes playing tennis and ping pong, annoying people, getting randomly involved in a healthy argument and try convincing people, occasionally quiz, solve cube(or rather show off that i know to solve cube), follow cricket matches ,anything and everything except acads . I am very very glad to present her words here...

Pallavi : Hi Srinithi, you are a Crazy Electrical Engineer, tell us more about yourself.
Cranky : Hey thanks a lot for featuring me on KYCEAN!!(i still don't believe it)..I am doing my bachelors final year at National Institute of Technology, Trichy.One lazy person desperately hoping to be inspired @the rest:The very first line pallavi wrote to me in her mail was"Please don't show your laziness here " and I have already delayed replying back by much beyond the deadline.(Really sorry for that).and apart from that I like math and organizing events

Pallavi : How did you get introduced to CrazyEngineers (CE)?
 Cranky : CrazyEngineers was by accident.I was looking for some concept.And someone had posted the same doubt I had. When I started looking through the site,I was very excited to see the enthusiasm and passion the members had and how they helped each other.I had no reason not to join.

Pallavi : Why did you take up this particular engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?
Cranky : I was in a fix in the counseling.I was certain I wanted a circuital branchI had the choice to do comp sci.But somehow,I was convinced to take electrical.But I have no regrets.I am enjoying the hardware and architecture aspects which I realise I might not have in software.

Pallavi : What is your favorite pass time?
 Cranky : sleep eat play

Pallavi : Who are your idols or inspirations?
 Cranky : I don't have idols/role models as such cause I believe everyone has something good and something bad to offer.Family and friends have been my major inspirations.I am BIG fan of sachin and RF.

Pallavi : What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?
 Cranky :What!! Are you kidding me(now don't make me name few subjects that i passed to name as my major achievements!!).I will answer this soon.Just give me a few years

Pallavi : You are a very good Tennis player, Please share some of your unforgettable moments of your Tennis journey!
Cranky : Waities!I am not a very good tennis player(thanks a lot for praising btw )I just enjoy playing tennis. The very first match I played way back in school,I was trashed 6-0,6-1.At one point,I just stood by side and let my opponent serve.And in college,we had a hard struggle getting proper courts in our coll(six years!!)and finally we have synthetic ones.We have won a couple of tournaments and each one have been mind blowing,lesson teaching experiences

Pallavi : You have started one #-Link-Snipped-# on our CE-Labs Section, Hows your experience working with our CEans?
Cranky : That one was one major help I got.My first thread if I am right.It really helped me.Thanks to english_scared,biggie,ash(majorly),lal,kashish,rohan,silenthorde,aj_onduty and all others who helped. I was able to learn and also implement something concrete.

Pallavi : Tell us any 3 things that annoy you the most?
 Cranky : 1.Corruption,dishonesty,betrayal,people who can't stand for themselves
2.No calls returned from sister
3.Sharing my food(i am ready to buy a new one for others but DON'T touch my food)

Pallavi : You have a dream to play tennis for your country in the center court of Wimbledon! Can we get a chance to say Sania, Saina, Srinithi.... How will you feel that day?
Cranky : That would be splendid!!(but i warn you,tennis referees can be very annoying..they keep saying"silence")To play for my country,to see the crowd stand for our anthem.?

Pallavi : In Olden days, discussions on CE were more focused on engineering & technology. Do you think that the focus has shifted a bit to more general topics than engineering? How can we bring back more technical discussions and also get our old-timers back to actively participate on CE? (Biggie, I apologize for asking your question).
 Cranky : That's true.there were more tech discussions then..My take would be,have more competitions or challenges and reward people.Biggie hope you are hearing.

Pallavi : Do you want to construct a Tennis court?
 Cranky : yeah.I have heard a lot of people,especially mid aged people say,I wish I played tennis atleast once. I want to make that happen. These days, we have a lot of clubs coaching children or just clubs for adults,but not clubs to coach elders.Those who want to start out when not in their youth days(its never late to learn anything new!).Or those who want to play cause they have passion to learn even after they start to work and enter their busy schedule.

Pallavi : By seeing all these, I couldn't stop myself asking this question; How did u get into the tennis?
Cranky : Oh god!!This is slightly embarrassing but I will go on and narrate. My mother used to spend a lot of time and effort during my school days to wake me up every morning.my parents figured out that if they put me in some sport,i will get up.And the only one nearby(like next compound) was tennis.And voila,i start playing tennis.The classes used to begin at 6:00 am and yet,I used to turn up only at 6:45 am .Eventually,I shifted to evening classes

Pallavi : What changes you found in yourself before and after joining CE?
 Cranky : CE has offered me a lot-in terms of thinking in various perspective,relating different branches and also a general idea about different branches of engineering. Each time I come across something I don't know, I have always followed the thread.I am mostly a silent spectator cause most of the times,I don't know the subject!!But totally,it has been an amazing exposure

Pallavi : You are a Very Old CEan, joined, active, left, again came back! What made you to do so?
 Cranky : I never left CE!!The only reason I was inactive was cause of connectivity issues.Otherwise,CE has been one of the few sites I open as soon as I start my browser.

Pallavi : If you are given a chance to take a role in CE, what would you like to have and What would you do for CE?
 Cranky : I want to intern at Ce someday!!

Pallavi : What do you like the most about CE and Why?
 Cranky : Like I already mentioned,I like the passion,enthusiasm and share of knowledge.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi

The
    CE Quickies aka Rapid Fire:

1. Who are the best CEans according to you?
    Cranky :
    Lol!!My knowledge and interaction is pretty less to judge.But all credits to even have an amazing platform like this to biggie

2. Why your user name is Cranky?
    Cranky : To be honest,I really don't remember.Had I known I will stick to a forum like this,I would have chosen a better name.

3. Define yourself in a single word!
    Cranky : confused

4. If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
    Cranky : Iam greedy for good things,three is not sufficient.

5. If you were not an engineer, you would be?
    Cranky :Sports journalist/management,mathematician

6. Your biggest blooper till date is?
    Cranky : There have been too many to even remember.And can't recollect anything now!!

7. A moment you can never forget.
    Cranky : The look on my warden's face when we returned at 00 hours after been caught in traffic jam from 3:30 pm the previous day!It was some gathering for elections.

8. If you were the one day admin of CE...
    Cranky : sponsor my coll tech fest.

9. What you like the most about yourself?
    Cranky : I guess,having the opportunity to do things and grabbing them

10. Five years from now, you will …
    Cranky :told you already-built a court.

11. If you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?
    Cranky : You would have already got answers like no corruption and stuff.Probably improve on the lines of education.

12. What do you want to say about CE?
    Cranky :Its the best platform for engineers,to learn and grow.

We are very very glad to interview you, Srinithi. CE wishing you All the Very Best to your Future. We are Proud to have you on CE. And waiting to hear like Saina, Sania, Srinithi... 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    .But somehow,I was convinced to take electrical
    ...and you should be proud that you took up Electrical Engineering. You'll even be surprized to know that early stage innovations in Computers were all done by Electrical Engineers 😉 !

8. If you were the one day admin of CE...
    Cranky : sponsor my coll tech fest.
    We associate with colleges but not sponsor tech fests. I remember having a conversation with your via PM. 😀

Regarding the shift of focus from hardcore technology to 'general engineering', we all are in agreement. However we are beginning concentrated efforts to bring the lost glory back from July 01. 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah great interview Srinithi. 😀 Actually, What to say? Engineer, tennis player, Tech fest events and what not!!! 😲 😲

Great interview Sahithi and still more awesome answers srinithi. 😀 👍
  • Reya
    Reya
    It was nice to know about you srinithi 😀

I came to know that you are a girl through sahithi.Even some of our CEans got shocked when they know about it.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    No words for you Cranky. Just a single word to say you are Awesome.😒
    I am still surprised. 😲
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow!!! Awesome interview Srinithi and SP... 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Awesome and Awesome Interview I should Say! Really Nice answers, Srinithi! I was really happy with your answers! Thanks for answering my HUGE set of questions with your patience, inspite of your busy schedule 😀

That one was one major help I got.My first thread if I am right.It really helped me.Thanks to english_scared,biggie,ash(majorly),lal,kashish,roh an,silenthorde,aj_onduty and all others who helped. I was able to learn and also implement something concrete.

That's Nice! Really CE always helps us; Countless people received CE help, that's Great! Any Time, Any Doubt, Single Thread - that's my opinion and true too!

I want to intern at Ce someday!!>
    May be it happens soon for sure I guess 😀

1.Corruption,dishonesty,betrayal,people who can't stand for themselves
    2.No calls returned from sister
    3.Sharing my food(i am ready to buy a new one for others but DON'T touch my food)
    As for me, 1 and 3 are the same and I can say the 2nd one as Missed calls 😀

@Rest : Thank you!
  • cranky
    cranky
    ishutopre
    Yeah great interview Srinithi. Actually, What to say? Engineer, tennis player, Tech fest events and what not!!!

Great interview Sahithi and still more awesome answers srinithi.
    ha ha😁thanks a lot ishutopre.Am amateur in everything😐
    praveena211
    It was nice to know about you srinithi

I came to know that you are a girl through sahithi.Even some of our CEans got shocked when they know about it.
    Ha ha.thanks a lot praveena211😁is it?whats so surprising that i am a girl!!😒some CEans were shocked?!?!😭he he
  • cranky
    cranky
    BCA_GIRL
    No words for you Cranky. Just a single word to say you are Awesome.
    I am still surprised.
    Thanks a lot BCA_GIRL😁.By the way,why are you shocked?😐

The_Big_K
    ...and you should be proud that you took up Electrical Engineering. You'll even be surprized to know that early stage innovations in Computers were all done by Electrical Engineers
    We associate with colleges but not sponsor tech fests. I remember having a conversation with your via PM.

Regarding the shift of focus from hardcore technology to 'general engineering', we all are in agreement. However we are beginning concentrated efforts to bring the lost glory back from July 01.
    Yeah!!We electrical engineers rock!!Give me a five biggie😁
    Yeah i remember having the conversation.I wanted to talk to you about this.We are in final year and want to do something different about our tech fest.Can you come up with some innovative idea to get associated😁
    Yes!We are going to bring back the charm!!i am in😛
    And about the intern biggie,I think i have been nagging you a lot!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why intern? We are soon going to start recruiting full time CE associates.
  • cranky
    cranky
    praveenscience
    Wow!!! Awesome interview Srinithi and SP...
    Thanks a lot praveenscience😁
    sahithi pallavi
    Awesome and Awesome Interview I should Say! Really Nice answers, Srinithi! I was really happy with your answers! Thanks for answering my HUGE set of questions with your patience, inspite of your busy schedule

That's Nice! Really CE always helps us; Countless people received CE help, that's Great! Any Time, Any Doubt, Single Thread - that's my opinion and true too!

May be it happens soon for sure I guess 😀

As for me, 1 and 3 are the same and I can say the 2nd one as Missed calls 😀

@Rest : Thank you!
    yeah totally nice of all to discuss conceptual doubts you have.

and again,i am not busy!!😲
    yeah!am looking forward to the intern if at all i get to work,😁missed calls!lol yeah!
  • cranky
    cranky
    The_Big_K
    Why intern? We are soon going to start recruiting full time CE associates.
    Waow?serious?Please keep us posted(and you haven't hi fied yet😕)
  • TejaNaidu
    TejaNaidu
    its nice answers but u r in confused
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    cranky
    ha ha, Okay, agreed! You are not busy! 😀
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Good to know you cranky 😀

Great work SP !!

PS:where is my Tennis racket ?
    wanna one to one cranky 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yet another cool interview. I hope Srinithi will make it to come CE-Meet. 😀

Good questions Sahithi. 👍
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice interview 👍
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    cranky
    Thanks a lot praveenscience😁

yeah totally nice of all to discuss conceptual doubts you have.

yeah!am looking forward to the intern if at all i get to work,missed calls!lol yeah!
    Superb Interview Pallavi and Srinithi. 😀
    Your Gmail status is BUSY most of the time. 😛 if not Busy then Invisible. 😉
  • cranky
    cranky
    TejaNaidu
    its nice answers but u r in confused
    lol!!happens 😛
  • cranky
    cranky
    cooldudeiet
    Good to know you cranky 😀

Great work SP !!

PS:where is my Tennis racket ?
    wanna one to one cranky 😀
    hey 😀 sure lets duel 😛 😛
  • cranky
    cranky
    AbraKaDabra
    Yet another cool interview. I hope Srinithi will make it to come CE-Meet. 😀

Good questions Sahithi. 👍
    sure akd 😀 please let me know 😉
  • cranky
    cranky
    godfather
    Superb Interview Pallavi and Srinithi. 😀
    Your Gmail status is BUSY most of the time. 😛 if not Busy then Invisible. 😉
    ahem 😀 chillax 😛
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Cranky, nice knowing you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In anyone used here etabs instead of using Staad???? Which is more better to use...Staad or etabs??
I m making application in java about RATIONING for that purpose i need my database to b in MARATHI language just help me hw to do that I m nt...
"Every book continues to be in the state of rest or covered by dust,unless an external or internal exam is announced by the university"😀
The Peter Principle states that "in a hierarchy every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence", meaning that employees tend to be promoted until they reach a position...
Is it best to learn LINUX then other ?😕