About Linux

Is it best to learn LINUX then other ?😕

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    I dont know about best but its really hard, that i am sure. Normally people who wants to go for opensource programming choose LINUX. And as your profile shows, you are a mechanical engineer, i dont think you need to learn it.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    What are your options???
    If you want to learn linux, go for RHEL Certification too... 😀
  • vinci
    vinci
    Linux learning is very beneficial as most of the MNC's are selecting people having thorough knowledge of Linux for their hosting purposes.Also php websites are provided Linux environment as well .Its secure and a bit hard for windows user .But put your efforts in linux will definitely gives the fruits of success
    The main reasons for Linux being popular and best are:
    1. Open Source
    2. Secure
    3. Needs less resources
  • xxxabhash007
    xxxabhash007
    Linux is not so hard. It has some basic commands as math have its formulae.
  • Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    Linux would be a good choice if you are interested in Networking.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi...This is Pranathi, a civil engineering student. Presently Ive cme to my 3rd yr n I wanna take the GATE-2012 exam. Can anyone please suggest me the BEST books for...
Sorry If Ive made u think that this is about something like Moon powered building. What I mean is about building structures on the Lunar surface. Don't think this is...
Hi... Can anyone tell me if there are any computer models to analyse the type of foundation we need in those particular soil n whether conditions.
plz help,im getting incorrect output #include int main() { int i,pass,temp,a[10],n; printf("Enter the number of elements you would like to enter"); printf("%d",n); printf("Enter the elements of the array"); for(i=0;i
Guys, recently I came to know that TATA nano, the much hyped about so called cheapest car is being sold for 800,000 Nepalese Rupees in Nepal. It is roughly around...