Know How to Create Different Passwords For Each Account

Passwords can be a key to many things, for example your emails, your Facebook profile, or your bank account. Did you know that some people still use passwords like “password” or “123456″? Needless to say, it’s dangerous to use one and the same simple password for all of your online accounts. Imagine a hacker cracked that one password? To be safe, you should create unique and difficult to crack passwords.

So do you know how to create a good password? And how can you remember more than one of them? Here are some tips and tricks to maintain individual strong passwords for all of your online accounts.

Source =-> #-Link-Snipped-#

Please also post your ideas to make a secured password But EASY TO REMEMBER?
HELP TO MAKE A SAFER ONLINE WORLD

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In this computer-age who wouldn't be enthusiastic to use newer and newer free softwares specially the computer geeks out there who can't imagine a day w/o using some useful softwares..?...
What prior knowledge or basic things do I need to learn to be able to make software for mobiles?😒
I've been working on designing a scissors lift jack, but stucking when it leads to the calculation of torque as I have no idea what preload torque is and how...
Hello CEans , I need a domain name for my online bookstore that can sell all types of books on all subjects , i do have around 10lakh books to...
I' m supposed to do SEMINAR on this topic" photo transistor" , but i dont get any ideas on this topic, if i m searching in this topics, its saying...