Freeware List

In this computer-age who wouldn't be enthusiastic to use newer and newer free softwares specially the computer geeks out there who can't imagine a day w/o using some useful softwares..? Let's unite and share with others all the exciting freewares which we come across in our daily life or which we like it a lot..

Replies

• Harshit_Shah
    Harshit_Shah
    Re: Freewares

Let me begin first:
    The freewares's name is: Launchy
    Launchy is a free cross-platform utility designed to help you forget about your start menu, the icons on your desktop, and even your file manager.
    Launchy indexes the programs in your start menu and can launch your documents, project files, folders, and bookmarks with just a few keystrokes!
    Its link: Launchy: The Open Source Keystroke Launcher
  • Harshit_Shah
    Harshit_Shah
    I came across a website recently which gives licensed softwares free for a day ie. per day it gives a new licensed software and you need to activate it on that day only. The next day a new licensed software would be available free to download for that particular day.
    The webite's name is: Giveawayoftheday
    It's link: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What prior knowledge or basic things do I need to learn to be able to make software for mobiles?😒
I've been working on designing a scissors lift jack, but stucking when it leads to the calculation of torque as I have no idea what preload torque is and how...
Hello CEans , I need a domain name for my online bookstore that can sell all types of books on all subjects , i do have around 10lakh books to...
I' m supposed to do SEMINAR on this topic" photo transistor" , but i dont get any ideas on this topic, if i m searching in this topics, its saying...
hello everyone, im in 2nd yr ,branch IT.i have been asked to present the ppt on miniproject.its an inter college presentation.im scared coz its gonna b very high level. so...