KLEIO 12 at Warangal, Andhra on Feb 3, 2012

KLEIO '12 is a technical symposium organized by Kakatiya University College of Engineering and Technology, Warangal.

It provides a platform to share their innovative ideas and assists professional students in various technical aspects enriching their presentation and leadership skills.

Events:
  • Artobot
  • Inquisition
  • Alpha and Omega
  • Roboroadie
  • Electrolego
  • Cricomania
  • El-camino
  • Restituto
  • Voyageur
  • Robo War

Workshops:
  • Robo Eye
  • Xcelero
  • Web Construct
  • Aerotrix

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://www.kleio.in/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Laurus is a technical festival organized by Regency Institute of Technology, Yanam. Read education has to draw out the best from the boys and girls. "Laurus" serves a forum for...
TechnoRollix 12 is a national level techno-cult festival of OP Jindal Institute of Technology, Raigarh. This vibrant technical festival aims at providing an opportunity to the young technocrats of various...
E-Merge 12 is a Technical Symposium organized by JNTU Anantapur. "Knowledge does not drive change.. It enables change. Be a part of this event at E-Merge 2012." True engineers never...
Hi everyone, I'm currently studying at university, even though it is the summer holidays over here, and I am new to this group. I am currently making a electric powered...
Friends, You can have this as a project topic. MIT scientists working with RWTH Aachen University, Germany have tried to increase the electricity generated through solar power plants. They have...