Keeping AC applications simple

When designing a buildings AC system the cost of meeting current fresh air codes (well in the US) pushes the equipment design to the limit. The AC equipment gets to the point of being a custom designed piece.SO Take a normal off the shelf AC unit to cool down the fresh air coming in then mix it into the return of the spaces mixed air returning to the main systems AC. It saves thousands of dollars in cost. Then you will win the contract and offer a comparable design. It works well on closed water looped systems on high rise buildings. Water source heat pumps do not have to have hot air pushed out of the build.Only fresh air in leaving more window space.
Does any one know how to make an off the shelf AC unit remove more water in humid areas of the country? Thermal dynamics rules your life no matter who you are or what you do. So master the basics to survive your future ordeal.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Running a 3 phase motor on a single phase electrical circuit. Can anyone tell me how it is done? It's important if you have a piece of machinery in the...
I want you to go to witts.ws web site. Look at the more power out vs power in application. Don't mind the religious talk. Then go on You Tube and...
Design application of a low bed under grill refrigerator. I just designed and quoted a remote system to replace a system that is installed inside the unit. The only way...
if anyone can guide me on this course ,Diploma in ELectronic Product Design ,this course is an joint initiative of NIELIT ,DieTY and CDAC . what is the placement scope...
Could anyone help me find a clock works engineer that can assist me in building the escapement I need it to drive the discharge transmission on my spring wound battery....