Karbonn K-331B Dual SIM Reviews & Price In India

Karbonn K-331B Reviews & Price In India

Karbonn's new K 331 is latest entry into the mobile range the company has. This dual-SIM phone has most desired features available for a smart price of Rs. 4,331/- in India. Let's take a look at what this phone offers :-

[​IMG]

• Dual SIM
  • MMS, GPRS & WAP
  • FM
  • MP3
These features make it a preferred phone by the young generation who give importance to the Radio features and MP3. This is a music phone, as there is no camera in this phone. The screen is 1.8QQVGA which supports upto 65K colors - vibrant enough to display vivid colors. The supported resolution is 128x160 pixels. The keypad has a backlight that is very useful when you're inside a dark room or at night. The screen displays upto 8 lines of text at a time.

The phone book can support upto 1000 entries, which is more than enough for a non-business user. However the number of SMS that can be stored in this phone is limited to 500, so heavy SMS users will find it very restricting.

The phone sports a mini-USB to connect headphones and are required if you want to turn on the radio feature.

The phone also has quick dialing feature that lets you assign upto 8 mobile numbers to keypad. For example if you assign your home phone to number 1 on the keypad, you just have to press the number 1 to make a call to your home phone.

Overall, we feel that the phone does not justify the price it comes at: Rs. 4,330/-

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, we can use netstat command to find out who is actually present on our network. use netstat -a. netstat -f will give fully qualified domain names But i want...
Hi I am Sriram.I have just completed my BE electronics and communication 2010 passed out.I am planning for higher study in fall 2011 and am preparing for GRE.Actually this sept...
Guys, Click this link! I saw it in todays Times of India 'Universal' robotic hand runs on coffee and party balloons!
The NOIDA based Lava mobile is heavily advertising the A9 Model on Indian Television. Let's take a look at this phone an find out whether the phone is worth the...
Lava mobiles has launched it's latest ARCO3N mobile in India. Let's take a sneak preview at the features of the phone:- * 1.8" TFT Screen, 65k colours (128*160) * Wireless...