Just a thought - CE notifications

As the title says, this is just a thought. We get CE real time notifications as alert boxes.
Can this be converted to floating pop ups which doesn't interfere with browsing CE, on any bottom side, without major change to the code?
Partially inspired by Facebook 😁

Replies

• eng.yousef
    eng.yousef
    I agree with you
    it is a really nice idea ,, I think it would improve CE
    thanks millions
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    eternalthinker
    As the title says, this is just a thought. We get CE real time notifications as alert boxes.
    Can this be converted to floating pop ups which doesn't interfere with browsing CE, on any bottom side, without major change to the code?
    Partially inspired by Facebook 😁
    Good Idea.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice Idea if it doesn't disturb the much code!
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    sahithi pallavi
    Nice Idea if it doesn't disturb the much code!
    Probably jQuery can help us with this, using only the minimal extra code.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello i have question i search it but i couldn't find it . i have a project about computer network.so i decide to design an ids i have about 2...
😁 Wishing CEan EternalThinker aka Rahul a very happy birthday and a successful year ahead. 🎉 🎉
I'm making one form using php, so validation is using PHP too, I m posting the value in the same form and then trying to insert into mysql..look below.. I...
Names of 2,000 secret Swiss account holders, including individual and Corporates form Asia, US and Britain were on Monday handed over by a former Swiss Banker to WikiLeaks for being...
We believe that we’re on the face of the Earth to make great products, and that’s not changing. We’re constantly focusing on innovating. We believe in the simple, not the...