Joule-Kelvin Expansion:Properties of Pure Substances - Video lecture

Learn the basics of Joule-Kelvin Expansion😛roperties of Pure Substances. Lecture on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur.

Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your ideas, ask questions and doubts in this thread.

Replies

• Chitti
    Chitti
    Properties of Pure Substances-I

• Chitti
    Chitti
    Properties of Pure Substances-II

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Properties of Pure Substances: Ideal Gases have remained a mystry, but no more. Lecture on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with...
i need someone to help me in my project. and this is the topic;design and build of an AM/FM radio receiver.the input must be 3 tiger pencil battery of 1.5volts...
We don't want this thread to die: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/chillax-chit-chat/43383-engineering-comics.html, so tried to make up a scene from college. 😁
FURCATEZ is the technical/cultural national level fest organized by MALLAREDDY INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING OF TECHNOLOGY. The objective of FURCATEZ is to provide a platform for the best minds in the...
The long wait for IIT Madras’ exalted technical festival will soon end. The 13th edition of Shaastra, to be held between September 28th and October 2nd, is set to amaze...