Jolivi.com - Buy Kitchen Products Online

Jolivi.com is your online shoppe for all things kitchen. The online store stuffs everything from Cookware, Dinnerware to Barware and storage boxes. Looks like the store is offering discounts on almost all the products available for sale.

Now, Jolivi has figured out that they should go into a niche based ecommerce store. I'm not sure how they plan to grow it and whether their target customer base is ready to buy kitchenware online. But the simple strategy could be to get acquired by bigger daddys of the game like Flipkart; which is slowly expanding into all the other verticals.

What's your take on Jolivi?

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    When it comes to Kitchen ware; the best, most reliable and long lasting are the Tupperware products. At my home, we have been using these products for the past 6 months. The FridgeSmart containers for storing vegetables / food in the refrigerator really amazed me. They are expensive, but good in the long run.

I'm not impressed by the products displayed on Jolivi. Most of the products are unreasonably high. 😲
    For example, this one: #-Link-Snipped-# 😨

#-Link-Snipped-#, why do you say their strategy is to get acquired?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    #-Link-Snipped-#, why do you say their strategy is to get acquired?
    It's because they're only catering to a category of items (kitchen related). From my experience, their growth is going to be a little difficult. What they can do the best is build a solid inventory and delivery mechanisms and make themselves an attractive 'product' for big shark ecommerce company like Flipkart or say Amazon's Junglee.

If their team is great, they'd even attract lot of VC funds in a bid to get acquired 2 years down the line. The same has been happening with most of the daily deals websites.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    For that to happen; Jolivi has to be in demand, viral and running successfully all over. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Railroads are the best and most fuel efficient way to transport goods over land and the engineers at GE Global Research are using cutting edge science to improve the efficiency...
Joshua Topolsky interviews Ford CEO Alan Mulally where they talk about Alan Mulally's time at Boeing, new alternative energy sources, and how space exploration inspired Mulally to become an engineer....
Hi Dears, Good Day I have a doubt in basic electrical/electronics engineering. My Question is Does the current depends upon the load resistance ? For example I am going to...
The concept of developing a hybrid electric aircraft, is it a feasible option? We can see that there are obvious drawbacks in carrying heavy batteries as a power source on...
Classical guitar is very difficult to play but watching these North Korean kids play it so well makes me want to go back to practicing. Just watch the video!