John Deere Placement Paper

pls can anyone tell me which type of technical questions are asked in the Aptitude Test for John Deere for Electronics and Telecommunication Branch .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I enquired with a friend who works in JD and he told me that it's the regular aptitude test that covers basic math. Not sure about the technical questions.
  • Sonia91
    Sonia91
    Thnks alot for u r help............
    can u gv me some more information about it in detail.......
    actlly papers are nt available on net so........
    it will be very kind of u if u help me ..............
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please avoid SMS text as it hurts my retina ๐Ÿ˜”

You don't need placement papers. Just any basic book on aptitude should do the job. You may refer to the best selling book by R.S. Agrawal for aptitude. The technical round of questions shouldn't go beyond what's taught in engineering.
  • Sonia91
    Sonia91
    ok fine Thank you.......๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I heard that the company recruitment in campuses focused on Mechanical branch mainly. Not sure if this is true.
    I checked online and found that you might have two separate papers for aptitude test and technical test of about half-an-hour each. There could even be negative marking. The technical test is what they call is at par with 'GATE Level'. So, do refer the GATE books for questions and prepare accordingly.

All the best and do let us know your experience.
  • Sonia91
    Sonia91
    yeah sure......๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks alot for you are help.....๐Ÿ˜€
  • ALMAS RAHMAN
    ALMAS RAHMAN
    Can anyone guide me on how to prepare for John Deere's recruitment. I am from Mechanical stream ,What kind of technical questions can i expect in written and how will TR and HR be...Please guide me.
  • Safvan Rajpura
    Safvan Rajpura
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I heard that the company recruitment in campuses focused on Mechanical branch mainly. Not sure if this is true.
    I checked online and found that you might have two separate papers for aptitude test and technical test of about half-an-hour each. There could even be negative marking. The technical test is what they call is at par with 'GATE Level'. So, do refer the GATE books for questions and prepare accordingly.

All the best and do let us know your experience.

Respected mam,
    I am a student of M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 1st year...for the second year we have a desertation, so johndeere is coming for that...can you find placement papers of johndeere for me, I mean, let me know what is your experience about john deere and if you have any papers of it, then please provide me those papers or anything about it.
    Thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Abegunde seun omolayo I hope my present as a member will contribute a great impact in this forum, I am a Student of OAU, Nigeria
hello every one ,i m final year student IT student and i m making a project ONLINE EDUCATION SYSTEM here i have to provide virtual class and online exam .so...
Hello all, I have an Interview with tata tech tomorrow... And I have to be prepared for a group discussion. I would like some common topics for me to read...
What is the package in ISB Hyderabad for MBA graduates?
How much is the placement package for the MS in Materials Engineering guys from National University of Singapore?