Jobs For Aggregate 50% Marks In 10th, 12th And Graduation

The minimum criteria for job applications has become a major issue. I have realized that there has to be a list of companies or jobs which students who couldn't score above 60% in one of their major exams can refer to when they are looking for employment.

Inspired by the ongoing discussion about the minimum 60% criteria for job applicants in most IT companies and MNCs on CrazyEngineers, I am starting this thread for sharing job openings in well known companies for freshers who have 50% or 55% aggregate marks in their 10th or 12th boards or 4 years in graduation.

Reference: Companies recruiting with eligibility criteria less than 60%

I search for 50% aggregate in Google and found that there are tons of companies that offer such jobs. Whenever we come across such a job vacancy, we will post it below.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's one by TCS Pune.

TCS is Hiring for Tableau Developers in Pune
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Now this job opening is not for freshers. But 3-6 year experienced candidates.
    However, they have clearly mentioned that their criteria is: Consistent academic records class X onwards (Minimum 50%).
  • SGAURAV2007
    SGAURAV2007
    hello mam,
    i am instrumentation engineer with aggregate 54%.I am having 2 yrs experience in core industry but not getting good hike.Is there any psu were i can apply??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell me the mantra for getting interview calls on naukri.com? I have been applying for the post of Java developer for past 3 months but forget about interview...
Hello everyone, I'm going to take ISTQB exam in the next month can you please provide me previous papers if anyone have. Also I need your tips(best book for refference,links),so...
I am appearing for cdac this sunday in bangalore,help me about types of questions and tell me about best center,and courses i have selected A+B category!
How can I join a core company as I am final year mechanical engineering student..i need job as soon as complete degree and problem is I have 55% and not...
Hi. I am a b.tech ece graduate with 60% marks and arrears cleared. I am planning to do a course in Networking field , but dont know where to start....