JOB OPPORTUNITY

hello guys.. i'm new here my name is anshul...my question is.. I have a poor academics...it took me 7 years to complete a engineering in stream of electronics...I have a aggregrate of 53%..I don't have any achievements....And now I'm a learning a salesforce tool to entered in a information technolgy industry...so should i get a job...i'm not hoping to get a hire in big mnc company...i just want to learn and cover my poor academics record...so in future i can get a high paying job..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Modern pressure sensor design and technology reduces potential damage from media, pressure transients, and condensation. 4 Conditions to Consider When Selecting a Pressure Sensor
im b.tech mechanical engg i would like do intenship in bhel ...how would i apply ...and any money is giving to company or not ..plz tl me
The Indian arm of the German automaker Volkswagen has unveiled two new limited edition models to their Vento and Polo range in an attempt to keep the lineup fresh in...
We are all too familiar with the hassles of scouting for an address, especially so on chaotic Indian streets. Given their unique format which varies across regions, localities, and use...
WhatsApp, India's most loved and most downloaded messaging app with more than 20 crore users, has integrated UPI based payments service into the app for simplifying digital payments. The feature...