Job on CCNA & CCNP Without degree.

Can i get job on CCNA & CCNP without having bachelors degree.

Replies

• Vikram Jadhav
    Vikram Jadhav
    #-Link-Snipped-# Please answer my question. I know you are the only one who can answer this question well coz you are from a networking field.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I suppose this is a duplicate thread. To answer your question:
    Assuming that you are in India and you are not starting your own business, most of the IT firms would need you to meet basic entry criteria amongst which higher education degree is most common.
    That does mean you can't appear for CCxx exams, but they expire every 3 yrs and you will have to either re-certify or upgrade your certification.
    If you want to start earning while in college , below few are options after you do CCxx :

1. Blog valuable content and earn - this can be done at your free time
    2. Freelance as a network engineer - you will have to look for companies which offer internship/part time roles
    3. Teach CCxx (if you are extremely well versed with concepts)

If its because some idiot has told you that, doing CCXX will solve all your problems and will give an easy entry in industry, you should stop listening to them.
    There are thousands , may be millions out there who have college degree + CCxx + (experience) who are finding it hard to find a job. I would seriously re-evaluate .

Yes, if you have a 'dent' making idea and you are willing to sacrifice everything and jump in as an entrepreneur , then you don't need a college degree, but for everything else - you might have to show the paper..
  • Vikram Jadhav
    Vikram Jadhav
    #-Link-Snipped-# Hello Mam. This is not a duplicate thread. I am a computer engg student. I need 2 more years to complete my B.E Computer Science but unfortunately i had some year downs. The reason behind why i want a job as soon as possible is that, my economical condition is not good and i want to support my family. I need some guidance what should i do now. How can i get job in my field ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, Its our duty to know who is who in the new Indian government and here is the new list of Council of Ministers in Modi Cabinet: Cabinet Ministers...
For a SOAP request, I have some xsd files from which I have generated Java classes. All the necessary files (both request and response classes) got generated except for the...
Nurturing Green was founded by Annu Grover in January 2009 with a mission to open people’s minds towards increasing the importance of plants in their everyday lives and the startup...
Google has taken its idea of self-driving cars to the next level by designing and building its own car from scratch. Its previous attempts involved fitting its systems aboard cars...
June 02, 2014 will mark the beginning of a new era in the CrazyEngineers world; and we hope to have you with us to experience it all with us. Stay...