Job card

Please i need a sample of job card for maintenance record of diesel generators. I will appreciate it if a sample can be send to my email address. (removed e-mail) thanks

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    I pulled your e-mail address, that'll both help keep the conversation going here and also keep you from getting tons of spam.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    maybe you can obtain a sample from the crose and anglin text book

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Turkey had cleared the air and said that they have not shut down the internet services in the neighboring war-torn country Syria; the internet problem with Turk Telecom is because...
Here is a list of project ideas based Aeronautics for Mechanical Engineers. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
if there are new ideas about the mechanical engg projects please share them about diff mechanisms..
Hi,Im working on this project thus ONLINE SALES-INVENTORY SYSTEM ANYONE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT PLEASE ASSIST.i NEED TO USE PHP AND MYSQL ONLINE SALES MONITORING-...
Materials engineers continue to be at the forefront in many areas of science. Materials science and engineering influences our lives each time we buy or use a new device, machine,...