Jio 4G Internet access is dropping during on-going call ?

Hello CEans,

Have you ever noticed that if you're accessing internet on LTE and if there is any incoming call, the internet connection is interrupted ?
I would like to know your observation in Jio, I am quite sure most of the CEans do own Jio SIM.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    jainrahul
    yes!....i have notice during on-going call internet
    session disconnected on my cell phone
    Does this happen when call from other service provider latches to Jio ? or between two Jio MDNs ?
  • Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Not really, I've used internet even when I called someone and/or I received a call from someone. But I've faced another problem that, sometimes when I try to make calls, it'l show "unable to connect call" or no response in it. I'm using LTE (no VoLTE)

~Rude Boy😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Amazon seems all set to expand its reach for the sprawling smart home speaker market in India, the world’s second largest Internet market. According to reports circulating online, Amazon is...
HMD Global owned smartphone brand Nokia have finally dipped their toes in the flagship smartphone market. After launching budget friendly Nokia 3, 5 and 6, the new Nokia is ready...
Panasonic has added a new smartphone in its Eluga Series lineup dubbed Eluga I2 Activ. The Selfie-centered smartphone is offered in twin RAM variants of 1 GB and 2 GB,...
Comio, a new smartphone brand has arrived in India. Comio is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer which is backed by Topwise Communications which is an original device maker which makes printed...
The Blue Whale challenge has already claimed multiple lives around the world and now, there's a 'Pink Whale' challenge. But there's nothing to worry about the Pink Whale, because it...