Java or Tester

Sir i am fresher and know testing but i want to know which is better java developer or testing ?
but i know testing very well but don't know java so i want to know what should to choose between them for better career option ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Chinese Start-up, Letv has decided to launch its much awaited, “Le Max Pro”, which comes with Qualcomm’s latest flagship processor, the Snapdragon Qualcomm 820. Priced at RMB 3,500 (around...
Dear All Engineers Actually I got CDAC Noida For PG-DMC(Mobile computing)In First Sheat Allotment,any one pls tell me What is The scope of PG-DMC and What Is placement Seen Of...
Hello all (the software geeks), I am very interested in knowing how to build and deploy an Android app. Which IDE (preferably open-source) should be used? What is the industry...
CEan- @Shashank Moghe is joining CrazyEngineers Mod Squad. Shashank joins us from the United States and will guard CE during off-hours. Welcome to CE Moderators Team, Shashank. 😀
Hello everyone, I'm new to Crazy Engineers and the very reason why I'm here is the dilemma I'm in. I'm final year Electronics Engineering student and it is my last...