Java development environment for students - DrJava!

I stumbled upon DrJava which is a simple Java development environment for students. DrJava seems to be quite popular development environment for students and has reached over a million downloads on sourceforge. It offers an intuitive environment and ability to evaluate the Java code interactively.

DrJava is being developed and maintained by JavaPLT group at Rice University. Download your version (Jar, Windows, OSX) from DrJava - Browse Files at SourceForge.net . Your system needs to have Java 2 v1.4 or later virtual machine.

If you've created any project with DrJava and want to showcase it and share it with fellow Java Developers on CE, feel free to do so through this discussion thread.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The wave of IT jobs started sometime around the end of the last century and has lasted for a long time. IT jobs became a rage in India and engineers...
Well, there are plenty of posts in "entrepreneurship" section that I would like to access anytime I want, I hate searching 'em again & again. So, how about having an...
Hello all, i want to interface a bluetooth module with lpc 2148. i am much familiar with c programing with lpc 2148. but dont know anything about bluetooth n AT...
i want to join in mtech in private college so i want the latest fee structure to mtech......?
bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀 just an idea ....we the future technololgists , why can't we find something new which wasn't found by any one in this world.we all would join together and do...