J2EE training for 6 weeks in Pune . which is the best place ?

Hi.
I am an engineering student with computer science branch from Sagar Institute Of Research & Technology , Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) .
My 6th semester exam will finish on 28-May-2012 .
After the end of 6th semester i want to do summer training of 6 weeks with J2EE with live project .

J2EE With Struts is preferred .

Please help me to find out From where in Pune doing training for 6 weeks will be the best and feasible ..
(example infosys is great but they don't allow me in , i have no approach)
My exams are going on after exam i need to start training , and till now i don't have any idea because i am in Bhopal and i am looking for training in Pune ,,😔
So PLEASE HELP !
If any one can help with approach in a good company , i will be grateful .
Thank in Advance
PRIYANJAN KUMAR
email :

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've planned for a little update to our forums so that we can accomodate more discussions. The planned update for the forums is as follows :- Computer | IT...
Green Buildings are very much in the news around the world. Different locations require different materials and construction technologies. This new book is a compilation of current thought from academia,...
Was wondering if there is any site where I can develop my skills as an electrical engineer(like CodeChef and TopCoder for Computer Science enthusiasts)....@godfather Can u help?
CEans, Welcome to the Genetic, BioTech & BioMedical engineering discussion forum, our brand new addition to CrazyEngineers community. These engineering disciplines have been gaining lot of popularity. We hope all...
CEans, Welcome to CrazyEngineers' Industrial, Instrumentation and Systems engineering discussion section. We've often been asked, 'Why don't we have a separate discussion section for these engineering disciplines?'. Starting today, the...