I've never used this before any suggestions?

I have no idea about this site any help would be much appreciated. 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . CrazyEngineers is a global network of engineers and it has multiple "Apps", which you can access via #-Link-Snipped-#. We keep developing and launching new apps every few days. 

Plus, there's a social networking component included (and being developed). You may connect with other fellow engineers and benefit from discussions, information, tutorials etc. 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Though nominally an engineering forum, CE is a no holds barred place. No subject is taboo. Philosophy, cosmology, quantum physics, chemistry, biology and even sociology have figured in discussions. Test the waters by browsing through various randomly selected discussions. Probe with some discussions that you initiate. Post replies to ongoing discussions.

Then make your own assessment.

Welcome Mr.Michael Pigford, you will like this mad carousel of CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY, Java, Java(JSP), C,C++. I want to start Python and enter in AI and Machine Learning. I'm confused between "Full Stack and AI"?
Hello everyone, My question is related to career.. I have done my BE in Electrical and Electronics engg from a state private college passed out june 2017.. didn't secure any...
I wanna know, how can I get verified account on Crazy Engineers?
I am using Thingspeak IOT cloud platform for storing and retriving the real time data. Creating own database through MYSQL is also suggested. Which is better? IOT cloud platform or...
Assume that the memory system has 16 address lines denoted by A15 to A0. What is the range of address (in hexadecimal) of the memory system that can get enabled...