ITC Infotech career opportunities for freshers!!!

I recently got placed in ITC infotech through campus recruitment.I want to know about the company,Where it stands as compared to other IT firms such as (TCS,InfoSys etc),what are the growth opportunities for fresher,training they provide?
and How ITC Infotech differentiates itself from other top IT firms??

please help me out!!!

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    These are the questions you were supposed to ask when the interview panel gives you an opportunity generally at the end of the interview.

It isn't like with every word you speak, your chance of getting selected reduces. That's a big misconception/myth. Contrary to that, it gives you required information and as a bonus it also increases your chance.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

suppose 10 users are connected to a hub running at 10Mbps. Then is this bandwidth divided among the 10 users or is available to each of the users as a...
Ghar360, a product from TechZag Solutions Pvt. Ltd., was co-founded by Ajesh Joy and Sanju Thomas in the year 2013. Ghar360 is a cloud based 3D augmented reality platform that...
Hi I need some help. I have three comboboxes : Each combobox have following values to select : Combobox 1: English French Spanish Italian Combobox 2: English French Spanish Italian...
We would like to begin with saying that there are no standards or definitions that state what an Android device must do to be considered a “TV box.” With many...
can you recommend me a GOOD c++ book(s) which have OOPS concept and data structure both.