IT project competitions

Hey, I'm a Second year student in IT. I'm looking for some competitions in java/c++ wherein I can put to test my skills...Preferably competitions where group projects are required...

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    What did you develop until now? what do you propose to present?
    Or you are looking for some events where you can develop and compete in given time.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Prapti
    Hey, I'm a Second year student in IT. I'm looking for some competitions in java/c++ wherein I can put to test my skills...Preferably competitions where group projects are required...
    It is a great idea. We can do that once we have several like minded people involved. Are you already working on something that you would like to share?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please specify me which course is best from today point of view in cdac. specify which institute or training center is best for that particular course. i have given cdac...
Whenever I connect my Android device, following error pops on screen : I have tried connecting in all usb ports available, Same error with different ports number ('[usb:001,00x]'). Is there...
hi friend i have got 1965 a+b+c and 1563 rank for for pg desd,,,can i get to any one of the cdac plz let me know
I am facing a strange problem in loading markers on google maps dynamically it is showing markers correctly but sometimes browser is getting hanged up especially mozilla, which I could...
Google's a clear leader in the search engine world, but I was thinking that it's capabilities are still at a baby stage. So far, Google's done a good job of...