It does not take long to create History in the Digital World

Thirty years is long enough to create history in the digital world. Word processing and CAD are just about thirty years old. Yet they have turned the world upside down.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1) What kind of turbo machine is a vacuum cleaner ? is it a centrifugal fan ? or a blower ? or a rotating compressor ? 2) Do blenders (the...
i have to know the hardware requirement for this and of course i need high rpm motors so pls can anyone tell that what motor is the best for this.
Hi The_Big_k, I'm fresher in PHP and I want to learn PHP very well..............Please help......... I'm facing problem to fetch data from my existing table using below code: mysql_select_db("my_db",$con); $result...
RoboCop- A Robot which will behave like the original traffic police, that can detect any speeding car exceeding threshold speed, can detect the direction in which the speeding went, will...
hey... i am Fatma Amer from Egypt i'm student at computers & system department at Faculty of Engineering at Minia University i have 1 & half year to finish my...