Isn't CE worth a monthly Magazine???

Hey Folks,

I just wondered, we live in a country where people do not have the time for anything, and the internet is so slow in MOST of the places. I feel that in our country, the internet is not the biggest ground for public attraction, it is the newspapers or magazine. I feel that a magazine should be started by CE. What say? Don't we have enough potential for such a task?

Awaiting your comments...

Anoop

P.S. I'd gladly waste Rs. 50 to 200 for a well-informed magazine than spend that cash on a lousy wi-fi provider. I hate these cheap people who spoil the fun of using the internet.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    It is worth to get CE magazine at Rs.100 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    We do have a magazine albeit it is merely a simple news letter but admin is busy in some stuff. I can guess Biggie has this magazine concept in mind. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When lubrication is applied to reduce the wear/friction of moving surfaces an increasing load can shift the lubrication from several regimes such as Boundary, Mixed and Hydrodynamic Lubrication. The fluid...
Nanovea introduced its patent pending breakthrough method of reliably acquiring yield strength through indentation; ultimately replacing the traditional tensile testing machine for yield strength measurement. Traditionally yield strength has been...
Name: I would prefer not to disclose this Engineering Trade: Er, I'm 12, so it's not official, but my trade is in Computer Science. Location: Somewhere in Illinois. Work Experience:...
[video=youtube;44sOtEy3xpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44sOtEy3xpQ&feature=youtu.be[/video] Any guesses people?
i want a latest project for final year on the bases of coding..as soon as possible..