CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Onkar Mavle • 10 May, 2014
Is VIT, Vellore a good university a good place to do a MTech degree?

Will a student get his dream job after completing his masters from a place like this, or is it better to do a job after BTech to understand the industrial world.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 10 May, 2014 There are several things you will have to define for yourself. Also, the 'dream job' needs to be defined; and no institute will guarantee that you get a job after completing the course. It doesn't matter whether it's a private University or government backed; your most trustworthy resource is the institute's track record. Define your dream job and see if your dream company has hired in the institute you wish to apply to.

Collecting the data would be time consuming; but worth the effort.
@Void Runner • 11 May, 2014 It is good enough. Education is good enough and placement is there, though dream jobs depends on the branch in which you get admission.
3.5k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · May 27, 2015

Honda India has recently released a new teaser video titled 'Flowers for Chloe' for its upcoming renewed hatchback - the 2015 Honda Jazz. Ever since the car was pulled from...
4k views

@Rxwdll · Jan 8, 2013

My DAC rank is 2899 and i got VITA Mumbai in my first round counselling....... (Not even expected to get DAC with this Rank). so confused. there is a lot...
7.1k views

@Reya · Aug 4, 2011

Can someone post the selection process in caterpillar? I could not find out the previous year placement papers of caterpillar. Please share some of the questions in this thread.
6.7k views

@Vaibhav Gujarati · Apr 15, 2012

I got selected in L&T PVT LTD at 20th oct,2011. Got my offer letter but still didn't receive my date
13.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 20, 2013

Lenovo has brought to the market a new convertible laptop called Lenovo A10 - which is the company's first to run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. At 1 kg...
4.5k views