Is there any placement issue because of 2 years academic gap?

I am a final year student of Information Technology with CGPA of 8.21,till date.I am concerned about the campus placement because I have heard that most of the companies have strict eligibility criteria of not allowing more than two years of academic gap .I took two years of drop after my XII but secured 88%. Am I allowed for the campus placements?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    surbhi92
    I am a final year student of Information Technology with CGPA of 8.21,till date.I am concerned about the campus placement because I have heard that most of the companies have strict eligibility criteria of not allowing more than two years of academic gap .I took two years of drop after my XII but secured 88%. Am I allowed for the campus placements?
    I think it's better to get the information from your college's training and placements department. The company may change their recruitment criteria, so the latest information about the companies that visit your college can only be obtained from the T&P department.

Even if there are companies that have strict criteria for initial recruitment, you can always target the ones that don't. Gain 2 years of experience in that company, build your skills-set and then switch to your dream company. There's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Only worry about cracking the aptitude tests and clearing technical + HR interviews. You will get lot of help from our fellow engineers on CE. All the best!
  • surbhi92
    surbhi92
    thank you for the information😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(sent by my daughter) Quote: In June 2013, a group of friends launched a weather balloon strapped with a GoPro Hero3, a Sony Camcorder, and a Samsung Galaxy Note II....
(Posted by CEan Praveen Kumar on FB) The link failed. Reposting. This is how it was made:
Quote: This week’s video proves that a modest budget and whole lot of ingenuity can help you defy gravity and fly. Endquote https://www.theengineer.co.uk/aerosp...er/1021030.article?cmpid=tenews_1559079#video
Hi friends, i am doing a gesture controlled robot, which moves based on our hand gestures. I am using an accelerometer, Arduino board and RF module. Interfacing RF module with...
i am trying to produce energy from ceiling fan by using brushless dc motor.is that possible?