Is passive income really worth it?

I have heard a lot about online business and freelancing, affiliate marketing etc but I don't know whether it is worth investing time because we have to learn few things before providing certain service online ( eg. Freelancing) and I know it won't be enough to make a living out of it but I should be able to take care of my expenses atleast and not becoming a burden on my parents....so any ideas where I can start something to earn offline or online....any advise??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

It won't be right to think about passive income unless you have an established source of active income. 

Without knowing anything about your current skills-set and experience; it will be very difficult to give you specific advise. You will have to study the various opportunities available - like freelancing, blogging, affiliate marketing and pick up one that suits you the most and is in sync with your existing skills-set. Of course, keep in mind that each of the avenues to earning money online will take time and lot of efforts. I'd like to inform you that what you are talking about is not passive income at all. 

My advise would be to prepare for a full-time job first and then think about earning passive income in your part-time.

• Harsha Swamy
    Harsha Swamy

Sure thing sir....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Regarding the emergency sector.Does anyone here have experience with surface water management in urban displacement settlements? (flooding in refugee camps in cities).I am trying to gather information for research on...
Robots may have a knack for superhuman strength and precision, but they still struggle with some basic human tasks such as folding laundry and making a cup of coffee.Enter Blue,...
My Master's project consists of making a UI for partially blind or visually impaired people ie people who have very poor eyesight. I have come up with sketches for the...
hi ! im just want to asking about this particular thermoelectric ? mind to shares your knowledge about this ? feel free to share or maybe can share the link...
last date to apply DRDO in 2019and provide some information