Is 'One Way Trip To Mars' justified? Would You Take It?

A Dutch company is looking for applicants to 'one way' trip to Mars. Yes, you read it right - it's a ONE WAY trip. Once you go, there's no return flight and you'll basically die - either in space or on mars.

If you are interested: applicants.mars-one.com

Do you think it's justified? Would you apply? Why?

Replies

• Divya Nair
    Divya Nair
    I don't wanna die so early. Seems that this Dutch company is setting adventurous Death for some.
    wow!!!!!!!!!!! Death during a trip to Mars.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Wow!! I loved it.. we are the first one to land on the mars and work out everything for future world 😀

Great wonderful and awesome, i would love to go yeah even its a one way trip!!
  • babumoshaaye
    babumoshaaye
    It would be justified for the visionary kind. The ones who want to help shape the future of mankind would blindly apply there.

And it would be great being part of something so big, so a one way trip isn't bad after all since your loved ones would know the magnitude of the task you're carrying out.

The registration includes you paying a $7 sum to the company.
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Is this a hoax? Sure looks like one to me...
  • superfan
    superfan
    I would not want to go.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    English-Scared
    Wow!! I loved it.. we are the first one to land on the mars and work out everything for future world 😀
    Read it again.
    Once you go, there's no return flight and you'll basically die - either in space or on mars.
    So no grantee that you will reach at mars 😀
    Are you still interested?

-CB
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Only rich ducks digg there considering the present economical condition of each and every country.
    A dialouge from a film suits it well"Rich get richer while poor get poorer".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Was going through the website of Vector Institute(https://www.vectorindia.org/). They have a very large list of recruiters(https://www.vectorindia.org/placement_record.html) and their course structure for Embedded Systems looks quite promising. I just want to...
We recently had a weekend debate where CEans participated in real time via CE Conference. It was an interesting event and all of us had a great time. I had...
CEans, Our earlier setup required CEans to login using different credentials to post their comments on our blog. However, the upgraded system solves that problem by allowing members to comment...
I am in my 4th year. So this year i have to start my undergrad thesis. My advisor suggested me any topic related rainfall. Suppose, Relation between Rainfall and river...
Fuel efficiency: 1000 passenger Km/liter.