Is it possible to check which website is opened by which mac address in a office network?

I have a network set up in my office and I am using Dlink Wireless Router

Is it possible to check that my guys are opening which website

Just to track if they are working on facebook during office hours?

Thanks

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Yes you can do it.
    But what to track! if facebook is not blocked ofcourse they are using it. 😁

Anyway, you need a spare machine a proxy for you office and try this #-Link-Snipped-# . I don't know how exactly to do this.
    One of such another tool is iptraf.seul.org
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    ianoop
    Yes you can do it.
    But what to track! if facebook is not blocked ofcourse they are using it. 😁

Anyway, you need a spare machine a proxy for you office and try this #-Link-Snipped-# . I don't know how exactly to do this.
    One of such another tool is iptraf.seul.org
    Thanks, will check

I don't mind if they use it during free time

I just want to make sure they won't open such websites when working

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BhuvanPOI_v1.1 is an android app which allows mapping the Neighborhood in an easy and intuitive Manner using smart phones. Steps to map and upload the data on Bhuvan: 1) 1....
Is there crazyengineers android app? If NO how about having one 😀
I am making a form in jsp where i have to filter 4 combo boxes one after the other .. the values of the combo box have to be fetched...
Any one can give me the website of airplane, jetplane related to aircrafts information and working of engines , etc., and specifying the parts of components of airplanes, helicopters etc.,
Quote: Ethernet Industrial Protocol, or Ethernet/IP, is a communications protocol that is managed by the Open Devicenet Vendors Association (ODVA) and is commonly used in the factory automation and oil...