Is It Okay To Leave The Batteries Inside The Device When Not In Use?

Logically, it shouldn't make any difference whether the batteries (the AA-sized ones) are left within the electronic gadget which is not in use. But it's often advised to remove them when the device is not in use for an extended period of time.

Apart from possible damage because of the leakage, is there any other reason?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the upcoming customer preview launch of the next operating system from Microsoft, I'm quite sure the developer community is getting ready to try out the next from Redmond giant....
Why there should to be matching impedance between two parallel connected transformer?
Google's famous lightweight web browser is now coming to Google's famous mobile operating system Android. The company announced the launch of chrome for android and following video demonstrates the early...
What's the buzz about this Responsive Web Design suddenly? Okay, let me say something what I felt. First thing is, a website can be accessed from any kind of devices,...
I want to display a bar chart in my web app. I am using ' jfreechart ' but I don't know how to configure netbean to make it to write...