Is it absolutly necessary to be a kenitic learner to enter the hairstyling trade?

Apologize for spelling lol. Anyway I was thinking about entering the hairstyling trade. I have failed to pass two other trades, one which was mechanical engineering.. which would be hard to do anyway because of my small stature... and the other trade was cook.. I just cannot handle working in a stress filled kitchen. I was also wondering if you can enter the hairstyling trade if you are a quiet introvert as apposed to a people person/talker. Thanks for any help on this issue! Have a good day ! 😀 A kenitic learner is someone who learns by doing.. I am good at listening and reading, and learning.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir my friend has make a stove which is ignited with kersosene oil. but after 5 minutes it is ignited with water. how it possible? he has provided two valves...
Hi All, Thermal Power generation being a conventional methodology of power generation where it hard know more about new innovation in this technology, can anybody add value of knowledge except...
The common types of abrasives used in the industry are of two types. 1.Artificial and 2.Natural The natural abrasives which are commonly used include 1.Sandstone: It is also well known...
C program for the temperature monitoring circuit with pic 16f877a with pc interface the circuit uses a pt100 sensor for temperature sensing and then interfacing of pic 16f877a adc and...
Hello friends. Today I was having my Prolog exams. There I had a very interesting question that I would like to share with you. Ques: If there are N one...