Is Appearance so important to get placed?

There is always a opinion among us.
When people look at us they form an opinion right off. Is The same happening during recruitment process?

Replies

• robo_warrior
    robo_warrior
    I think it matters i you go for a job after MBA as there your main aim will be to convince your clients, as for any technical field i don't think its given much importance as you have to work at the backstage.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm moving this to careers section. I'd say, 'yes'.

Your attire matters. People judge others through their attire. The way you dress helps creating your first impression on people. During an interview, you can't be too casual with your dress; but if you are - you'll have to 'carry your personality'.

I'm not at all suggesting that one should wear formals all the time or expensive clothes. 'Proper' is the word that goes with the attire.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a final year Electronics and communication engg. student and i want some project ideas regarding wireless communication....!
Vedas have been source of knowledge for many here are few facts that will prove it 1). Vedas predicted nearly exact age of universe(watch out for this link): https://www.hitxp.com/articles/veda/veda-age-universe-bigbang/ 2).predicted...
Today's world there we hardly found any job which is suitable for EEE engineers..........
hi I am Yash.Let me introduce myself first i am a btech fresher (ECE) with good skills of programing(in both electronics and computer languages) and with the best skill, oration....
How does the inverter works while there is no electricity? Does it require a battery? Please let me know.