CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorSep 24, 2011

Hi Megha,

I think 9 pointer is good enough for placements. 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • megha wadhawan

MemberSep 24, 2011

but sir why people say that lower down your ptrs otherwise interviewer will screw u up in the interview??
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 24, 2011

megha wadhawan
    but sir why people say that lower down your ptrs otherwise interviewer will screw u up in the interview??
    People are idiots. Smart people are meant to solve tough problems. I don't see any logic in your comment.
    Cancel
  • andenagaveni24

MemberSep 24, 2011

hai....

i didnt listen this word pointer so far..i think it is something related to our aggregate,percentage,etc...pointer and CGPA , are both these the same....
    if not can anybody say me how to calculate this pointer.......
    Cancel
  • Smriti Jha

MemberOct 2, 2011

I don't think 9 is good enough. You have got to maintain full GPA in all your semesters to get a decent job. Hard luck.
    Cancel
  • born_star16

MemberOct 2, 2011

It is good that you are 9 pointer. But what matters i selection is how you perform in the selection process like interviews, GD or written.

People say this because some interviewer ask question from depth as they consider you a good student seeing your pointer.

*Just have a command over your core subjects or whatever you are writing in your resume and be confident while answering. If you don't know the answer just say that I don't know. This is better than giving a false answer.
    Cancel
  • megha wadhawan

MemberOct 9, 2011

yes CGPA nd pointer r same
    Cancel
  • megha wadhawan

MemberOct 9, 2011

thanx everyone...😀
    Cancel
  • N.Gowtham Raj

MemberOct 11, 2011

Exactly... With my personal experience, i can strongly say that you will have a better edge compared with others in any of the interview panels.....
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register