View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12915 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
megha wadhawan
megha wadhawan • Sep 24, 2011

Is 9 Pointer Good For Placements?

plz tell me wwhether having 9 ptr is not gud fr the job interview??and also dat the marks are not stable dey keep on fluctuating btw 8 ptr and 9 ptr...
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • Sep 24, 2011
Hi Megha,

I think 9 pointer is good enough for placements. 😀
megha wadhawan
megha wadhawan • Sep 24, 2011
but sir why people say that lower down your ptrs otherwise interviewer will screw u up in the interview??
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Sep 24, 2011
megha wadhawan
but sir why people say that lower down your ptrs otherwise interviewer will screw u up in the interview??
People are idiots. Smart people are meant to solve tough problems. I don't see any logic in your comment.
andenagaveni24
andenagaveni24 • Sep 25, 2011
hai....

i didnt listen this word pointer so far..i think it is something related to our aggregate,percentage,etc...pointer and CGPA , are both these the same....
if not can anybody say me how to calculate this pointer.......
Smriti Jha
Smriti Jha • Oct 3, 2011
I don't think 9 is good enough. You have got to maintain full GPA in all your semesters to get a decent job. Hard luck.
born_star16
born_star16 • Oct 3, 2011
It is good that you are 9 pointer. But what matters i selection is how you perform in the selection process like interviews, GD or written.

People say this because some interviewer ask question from depth as they consider you a good student seeing your pointer.

*Just have a command over your core subjects or whatever you are writing in your resume and be confident while answering. If you don't know the answer just say that I don't know. This is better than giving a false answer.
megha wadhawan
megha wadhawan • Oct 9, 2011
yes CGPA nd pointer r same
megha wadhawan
megha wadhawan • Oct 9, 2011
thanx everyone...😀
N.Gowtham Raj
N.Gowtham Raj • Oct 11, 2011
Exactly... With my personal experience, i can strongly say that you will have a better edge compared with others in any of the interview panels.....

Share this content on your social channels -