IPython + notebook + nbconvert is awesomeness!

few of us are already aware of IPython and notebook. Its basically an interactive web-interface. Sadly, I came to know about it very recently though the software has been around since few yrs now.

Few of the notebook examples are (obviously IPython Notebook itself)
#-Link-Snipped-#

for the uninformed , notebook is just another web interpreter for python. but apart from that, you can use it as a journal and note maker and constantly updating the notebook. You can also generate graphs , plots . embed images and videos to make it a perfect tool .
Nbconvert, is an app to convert notebook into desired format.Formats can be html, slides etc . The awesomeness cumulates further, when the notebook can be conveniently converted to slides for presentation 😁
notebook:ipython4

once converted the html slides look this way
ipython6

and
ipython7

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like something I should try. Didn't know about it; thanks for the post!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I wrote a quick blog post listing the steps for installation if that can help

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php?f=1748
Below program is to print the values of 2d array s. int s[][2]={12,1,13,214,3}; int i,j; int (*p)[2]; int *pint; For(i=0;i<3;++i) { p=&s; pint=(int*)p; for(j=0;j<2;++j) printf("%d",*(pint+j)); } This will print values...
Toppr, a Mumbai based online exam preparation platform backed by SAIF Partners and Helion Ventures, was founded by Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti. Prior to starting up with Toppr, Zishaan...
This link was sent to me by a friend in Google HQ. Rather a long speech. Did not make much sense to me. However it might point to the shape...
Quote: A relatively new type of robot is making its way into the industrial automation and electronics manufacturing sectors. Often referred to as micro-robots, these devices are as small as...