iPhone 5 Launch On September 12

Apple's all set to launch the new iPhone, called the iPhone 5 and it will be launched on 12 of September. Here's what Apple's released for the press -

iphone-5-event

Now, if you failed to spot; the shadow clearly shows it's time for '5', and logically, the next iPhone will be called iPhone 5. It's being rumoured that the phone will change its form and feature a bigger screen. Of course all of us will get the details on 12th, but until then; keep guessing!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am doing my BE(Final year)...am Talkative..😀...I need some references for my Project 😀
we come across many problems with starter in fluorescent lamp and as we know that we apply the voltage to the fluorescent tube through starter...... why some times the starter...
/**/ import java.applet.Applet; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.image.*; public class ImageTest extends Applet { private Image img; public void init() { img = null; } public void loadImage()...
The canteen food can't be forgotten ever, right? Here's a comic dedicated to everyone who's had canteen food.
What is the difference between Analog signal and Digital signal.? And How to identify them.?