iPad application developer !!

Any iPad application developer here on CE ?

I have one device which works as a Printer.

What I want to know is that is it possible to develop an application for Ipad which detects that device as a network printer and whenever user wants to print via that application data should be transferred to that printer.

Regards,

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think you will get more responses if you post your requirements a bit in more detail. Those who're reading this would definitely want to contact you provided they know what's being asked for 😀 .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HELLO! just a little help, the nice book for the new learner of html..or website for the new learner.. i ll be happy for you cooperation,,.
What should we learn after electrical engineering which have good scope now and also in future? I wish to know about trainings and certifications that I can enroll in to...
Apple has announced the new iMac 2012 with upgrade specifications and of course price. We'll give you the bad news first - the new Apple iMac (2012) price in India...
I found an excellent dictionary "Engineering - The Illustrated Dictionary Of Electronics by Tony, Tim, and Samuel" which describes alomost all technical terms. i found that at: https://23ebooks.blogspot.in/2012/10/free-download-engineering-illustrated.html Suggest some...
I'm developing a website for my friend. I'm stuck in a place where i need to create a folder -in a second server not directly accessible for public-and populate it...