iPad 3 Launch Likely On 24 February 2012

iPad 3 could just be launched on Steve Job's Birthday - February 24. Rumors are floating across the Internet that the electronics giant may just release the next version of popular tablet iPad in Feb. Apple said to have rushing the Chinese manufacturers to speed up the manufacturing and deliver the iPads well in time. There are other estimates that Apple might just release a smaller version of the iPad; iPad mini with a 7" IPS display.

Let's wait for the announcement sometime in January next year.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good thinking. Apple won't lose a chance to pay a tribute to him.
    We will miss the keynote address. 👎

PS: Someone buy me the tickets to the launch. I will cover the event live. 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've began using Amazon email delivery service to deliver emails that originate from CrazyEngineers. This ensures that the emails land directly in your inbox. Please note that we do...
This is feedback thread for announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/commu...-email-delivery-for-ceans-using-amazon.50475/
If startup owners are reading this thread; I'd like to ask you to post the photos of your startup office. You could be operating from your garage, dorm or a...
Software engineers are used to working from tiny cubicles; and I want to know what they think is the best and worst part of working from a cubicle. 😨