iPad 2 Coming In Feb First Week- Kevin Rose

iPad2 will be launched in the first week of February 2011. It will have iPhone's Retina Display and also front and back end cameras.

If you are looking to buy an iPad, why not hold on for a few days for iPad2?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is some news.

@Steve Jobs: Will you give a free replacement for existing iPad Users? 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've integrated Facebook Login on CrazyEngineers. We'll also start supporting registration with Facebook ID. If you have a facebook account, simply hit the F-Connect button above and connect your...
I am using a DC push-type solenoid as the mechanism for shooting in my robotics project. I have to use 12V DC supply and have to shoot TT balls for...
hi friends,i am doing a project in detecting the pose of object/human in a video.any regarding how to start or go about the project is highly appreciated.any links or books...
First day at the College (especially when you are an engineering student) is always a memorable one. Some start their engineering life with pranks/mischief , some with new friends (that...
SEA i.e. Scientists and Engineers for America has been offering a virtual internship program for more than last 2 years. Our interns spend eight to ten hours each week researching...