Inventions and Patents

Intellectual Property Rights, Invention and Patents

The above slide shows how industries evolve and what should be done for the same. comments are welcome.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    "How to Invent' looks like a nice slide in the presentation. I personally oppose patents as they tend to obstruct free use of technology.
  • IPAI
    IPAI
    I have updated the presentation you can have a look at it now. Patents are filed to stop trade secrets. so that after its expiry the technology can be used freely and the previous technology can be used for futher development. Otherwise People tend to use their invention as trade secrets for 2 to 3 generations 😒
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    *Don't spend before a patent search*? Can you explain slide number 12 please? I don't get it. I think many of the people rely on google scholars for research papers by others so that they do not mistakenly duplicate the content.
  • IPAI
    IPAI
    @ishopre : you are talking about publications. A patent is not a publication it is the right granted by the government to a particular individual or a company. and there are patent offices worldwide one for each country so before thinking about inventing something one has to make an elaborate patent search in most of the patent databases available(for example: US patents can be searched in google patents). the search is to be made based on the new idea if that is already patented you can save time and money😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have done my internship in Maruti suzuki where I learned about the motoman and Fanuc Robot programming but I lost my notes,So,anybody help me in this programming and...
I want to calculate heat load for 30000 kg of chocolate material to be cooled from 48 to 38 degree Celsius .Find out total heat load & cooling capacity required...
Neptune Canada is a one of a kind regional scale project that is an underwater ocean observatory. It is operational since 2009 and people can literally surf the sea floor...
Hi Guys, I recently completed my B.E. in Biomedical Engineering and will be entering into a M.Eng program for Biomedical Engineering at Cornell University. Seeing that the field of BME...
I recently installed Incredimail and found that it altered the default search engine settings in the URL bar. That is, when instead of entering URL, if I entered a keyword...