introduction

am chaithra and i have done BE (Electronics and Communication),2015 passed out and am fresher and don't have any experience .
I am looking for a good job in my field and am doing Advanced C and Unix course

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# , welcome to CrazyEngineers. Hope you will enjoy here and find all the help you need. Make yourself familiar with the site and if you have any questions about using this site, you may post them below.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have purchased domain, and changed nameservers to namecheap free ddns. 'Till now everything is cool, I have configured ddclient to automate the task of dynamic IP thingy. Now, the...
Swipe Telecom has been steadily capturing the Indian market share and its latest smartphone is called the 'Swipe Elite 2' - a super affordable 4G smartphone with the power of...
Although most of the websites today have that feature of ‘skip ad’, most of us netizens are well aware of how even a few seconds of the advertisement running time...
Lenovo has announced the launch of its two premium Windows 10 convertible laptops called the new YOGA 700 which are available in sizes: 11 and 14 inch. These laptops can...
What you need : - Raspberry Pi / Raspberry Pi 2 / Cubieboard2 / Cubietruck - Sdcard to install ArkOS in it. - Another desktop/Laptop to access Genesis GUI -...