View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12838 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Vidya Kumari M
Vidya Kumari M • Sep 14, 2015

Introduction

Hello everyone๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€...i vidya pursuing B.E (electronics and communication) in Alva's Institute of engineering and technology,Moodbidri.my interests-Aim and shoot photography.i joined CE because one of my senior had told me that it was a nice group...that we can discuss our ideas related to projects.After signed in even i felt the same...hope this the better platform for me to learn new things๐Ÿ˜€.
Thank you.โ€‹
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Sep 14, 2015
Welcome to CrazyEngineers, @vidya kumari m and thanks to your senior ๐Ÿ˜€ . We hope you will enjoy here, learn and grow ๐Ÿ˜€
Hello everyone!
I'm an engineer who joined 5 minutes ago.
Love all the work you guys do here!
Keep it going, and I hope to be a part of many great things here!๐Ÿ˜
alok raj
alok raj • Sep 16, 2015
Hello everyone
This is alok raj. I belong to ranchi, jharkhand. Currently I am pursuing my B.Tech from GIET, Odisha. I am quite good in C programming and my embedded system. My favourite pass time is reading novels n writing over any topic. As a person I am self dependent, thoughtful and fun loving.
thats all about me.
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Sep 16, 2015
Welcome to CE, @vidya kumari m, @What Does The Fox Say and @alok raj ๐Ÿ‘
Vidya Kumari M
Vidya Kumari M • Sep 18, 2015
thank you sir๐Ÿ˜€
Vidya Kumari M
Vidya Kumari M • Sep 18, 2015
Kaustubh Katdare
Welcome to CrazyEngineers, @vidya kumari m and thanks to your senior ๐Ÿ˜€ . We hope you will enjoy here, learn and grow ๐Ÿ˜€
thank you sir

Share this content on your social channels -